This weekend is cram-full of fun events to participate and network in within the Denver metro area! Whether you’re a small business owner or arrive as a normal attendee, check out these exciting Denver to-dos taking place over the long weekend:
- Denver Day of Rock: On May 26th on the 16th Street Mall, “Denver Day of Rock is a free one-of-a-kind music event presented by Amp the Cause to raise awareness of the children in our community. This free event will feature five stages of live music throughout downtown Denver.”
- Veterans Memorial Day Tribute: Take time to celebrate the meaning of the long weekend by honoring our country’s fallen heroes. “The 2018 Tribute: will feature inspirational music, a Reading of Names, the US Navy Bell Toll, Remembrance Wreath laying for heroes that have died in past wars placed by veteran representatives and presentations of signature Tribute banners and Pins to Gold Star families.”
- Denver Arts Festival: “The Denver Arts Festival is a fine art and fine crafts festival that continues to be dedicated to supporting Colorado artists while also showcasing a select group of national artists. The Denver Arts Festival holds its annual premier event at Stapleton’s Conservatory Green Neighborhood. The fine art and fine craft exhibition features some of Colorado’s and the nation’s best artists with over 50,000 people expected to attend.”
- Legorado: Opening May 26th, “Unlock the stories that have shaped the past by exploring a giant LEGO® re-creation of Colorado history. The pro builders from the Colorado and Wyoming LEGO Users Group have created this sprawling concoction of Colorado scenes—both factful and fanciful.”
- Water World Opening Weekend: Stay cool in Denver’s 67 acre water park with dozens of attractions to appease children and adults of all ages!
Memorial Day is often considered the unofficial start of summer, so keep up your work-life-balance and get out to enjoy the Mile High City and all it has to offer!